The next market is June 16 and we could really use your help. Please consider donating just a couple hours of your time to help out at the market. We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Set up and take down
- Counting patrons and taking photos
- Helping with Club Sprouts
If you are able to help at the market this week (or any week!), please sign up with Volunteer Spot. Thank you in advance for your support of the Sally Frank’s Farmers’ Market.
- This week Dick’s Market Garden will be bringing the first crop of strawberries along with cucumbers, lettuces, tomatoes, herbs and plants.
- We will have three Master Gardeners at the market to answer all your gardening questions. They will even be doing soil testing if you bring in a soil sample.
- A new vendor, Jennifer Lee’s Gourmet Bakery an allergen free bakery will be at the market each week beginning this Thursday.
- Live music by Kali Stoddard-Amari will be from 4 to 6 p.m.