The Sally Frank’s Farmers’ Market is one of the longest running farmers’ market in Massachusetts. The farmers’ market provides fresh, in-season vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, bread, and food grown and produced by Massachusetts farms, bakeries, and other food producers.
The farmers’ market is a member of the Community Coalition Melrose, a community based non-profit, the Melrose Chamber of Commerce, and the Massachusetts Farmers’ Markets which provides support for all the Massachusetts farmers’ markets.
E-mail the market at email@example.com or reach out to our market manager, Julie Unger at (727) 215-9030.
From June to October, the Sally Frank’s Farmers’ Market provides residents of Melrose and neighboring communities with the weekly opportunity to buy and learn about the benefits of nutritious, locally grown foods. The market intends to build community and promote local farms while contributing to a sustainable future.
With an assortment of farmers, handmade food producers, artisans, nonprofit and local businesses, entertainers, and educational groups participating in the market every week, the market aims to:
- Provide fresh, local, wholesome food directly from farmers to residents;
- Promote the creation and consumption of locally produced foods;
- Educate participants about nutritional, environmental and economic implications of the food we eat;
- Provide a forum for issues of local importance, including educational and other nonprofit groups; and
- Foster community and a lively atmosphere