Live Music from 4-6pm at every Farmer’s Market. We feature a variety of local talent and include special feature performances as well.
Would you like to perform music at the Melrose Farmer’s Market? Please read below for details. See who is playing at the market.
Thank you for your interest in performing live music at the Sally Frank’s Farmer’s Market in Melrose. Please review the Entertainment Specifications before submitting your music.
- The Farmer’s Market located at Cedar Park in Melrose, is outdoors and only cancelled due to high winds or lightning.
- The Market is open from 2-7pm on Thursdays from early June 8 – September 7 then 2 – 6pm from September 14 thru October 26.
- Music performance time is 4-6pm and includes compensation.
- You are welcome to sell your music merchandise and set out a tip jar.
- Musicians are provided a performance tent with table and chairs. An electrical outlet is nearby. The surface area is grass.
- Please include your own extension chords and power strips along with your own PA System and equipment.
- Volume should be at a reasonable mild level.
- This is an entrance-free market and family-friendly event. NO profanity, vulgarity, offensive music or comments.
- While much of the entertainment will be acoustic folk, we are interested in other styles including jazz, classical, country, blues, reggae, original music, solo performers and small groups.
- The entertainment calendar will be posted on our website, included in our email blasts and mentioned on our social media accounts.
- All music submissions will be reviewed. Booking confirmation will be based on the right fit for the Market’s overall calendar and availability.
- We will contact you if we are able to add you to the line-up. There is no need to follow up after your submission.
- Send a small blurb about yourself and music style.
- Include a photo.
- Include any links to your website, music pages and videos etc.
- Be sure to mention if you are a Melrose resident or have performed the Sally Frank’s Farmer’s Market in the past.
- Include your phone number and email address.
- Please put “Booking Melrose Farmers Market” in the subject line